CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Quality Operations to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
Head of Quality Operations Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Establish and maintain appropriate quality policies, systems and procedures to ensure continuing compliance and to identify and implement opportunities for improvements.
- Review and disposition batches for marketed products in accordance with the UK Code of Practice for Qualified Persons on behalf of all company QPs and perform QA review and approval of master and executed batch records and associated documents.
- Support the ongoing compliance of the facility. Including implementation of new GMP requirements and raising initiatives to improve compliance with current GMPs.
- Participate in the execution of the internal and external audit process according to the audit schedules.
- Review and approve Quality Agreements and Product Quality Review as well as deviations and customer complaints, and support with their associated investigations and CAPAs.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in Life Sciences with extensive leadership experience in a Quality role in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Eligibility to act as a QP with batch release experience.
- Line management skills with the ability to build, motivate and develop high performance teams.
- Considerable experience of OSD manufacturing, packaging, Quality Control and steriles experience would be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of drug product regulatory requirements (e.g. GMP CFR 21 Part210/211).
For more information or to apply for this Head of Quality Operations position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 50706.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50706
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021