CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Statistician role will be based remotely.
Up to £80 per hour LTD.
Senior Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation for preclinical or clinical programmes, high level internal governance committees, regulatory submissions and/or commercialization.
- Analyse internal and external information, perform modelling and simulation to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries.
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Accountable for the quality of their statistical work; provide discipline-specific understanding, insight and constructive challenge and take ownership of development needs, seek coaching or training opportunities.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component), or recognized equivalent to stats MSc.
- Competent statistical programmer (SAS and R).
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of preclinical or clinical studies in more than one setting.
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to problems, problem solving and quality focus.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical methods and applications in study design, analysis and interpretation.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50701.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50701
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 27th May 2021
- Expires: 24th June 2021