We are currently looking for a CSV Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. The role offers home flexibility and will initially be for 12 months. As the CSV Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering data integrity remediation projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CSV Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CSV Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and supporting project team members to deliver the project goal. You will be working within the Capital Projects team.
2. You will be responsible for conducting risk assessments and providing updates for quality records as required.
3. As the CSV Project Manager, you will be responsible for complying with all data integrity and iComply directives and policies.
4. You will be responsible for managing the project from start to finishing and complying to GMP processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CSV Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline of scientific discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in the Project Management of remediation / mitigation projects is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CSV within a Pharmaceutical company is essential.
Key Words: Computer | Systems | Validation | CSV | Remediation | Mitigation | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Project Management | Manager | Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634979
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021