CK Technical are recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Deeside on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading contract and development organisation for the pharmaceutical industry.
This role is located in Deeside which is commutable from Chester, Liverpool and North Wales.
Mechanical Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- The repair and maintenance of the site\'s facilities and pharmaceutical equipment.
- Calibration of equipment instrumentation..
- Overseeing the installation of new equipment on site.
- SOP writing.
- Contributing to continuous improvement exercises and implementing maintenance programs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Previous experience in a mechanical maintenance role in the pharmaceutical, food manufacturing or other GMP regulated industry.
- HNC or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
- A good understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in calibration.
For more information or to apply for this Mechanical Technician position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50696
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50696
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021