CK Group are recruiting for a Site Relationship Partner to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £40.80 p/h Umbrella or £36.41 p/h PAYE
Site Relationship Partner Role:
- Conduct study start up activities at the site level including but not limited to PTA, SIV (as applicable), including management of issues that may compromise time to site activation and/or initiation.
- Partners with pCRO/monitor to ensure site activation and support site monitoring readiness in anticipation of first subject first visit.
- Lead effective site recruitment planning, consistent with global and/or country plan and local targets; Provide enrollment support and ensure progress by responding to recruitment issues from investigators.
- Maintain system management (e.g., Shared Investigator Platform, Site Profile and other systems as applicable) at site level ensuring alignment across platforms.
- Act as operational point of contact for all site level questions, liaising with and escalating to appropriate teams to respond and resolve questions.
- A scientific or technical degree in the healthcare area is preferred along with extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology.
- Skills in more than one language are an advantage in this role.
- Experience with drug development and monitoring
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment
- Demonstrated success in prior scientific/technical/administrative roles
- Identifies and builds effective relationships with customers and other stakeholders
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Site Relationship Partner role will be remote working with travel to clinical study sites approx. 4 times a month within the UK.
Please quote reference 50692.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50692
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021