Our client is an innovative manufacturer and supplier of medical devices based in the South West area.
The QA Scientist will be reporting to the Quality Manager and will be responsible for ensuring continued compliance and improvement of the Quality Management System of the company,
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field, preferred subjects: chemistry or pharmacy
- Experience or knowledge of both ISO 13485 and European medical device requirements (MDD 93/42/EEC and MDR (EU) 2017/745).
- Competent in the use of quality management systems and associated documentation ideally within a medical device area.
- Some auditing experience, investigation skills and root cause analysis will be desirable
- Good organisational skills with good attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
- Good computer skills with standard software packages (Word, Excel, Acrobat etc)
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
Skills: QA, Medical Devices, Quality System, Auditing. Scientist
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: RF20
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021