CK Group are recruiting for an Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 6 months. This role is remote working.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead role will be remote working.
Up to £700 per day (LTD).
Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead Role:
- Transfer and support assigned project(s) to CMO(s) as upstream tech transfer representative including fit-to-plant, process risk analysis, timely generation of tech transfer documentation, batch record review/approval, managing technical relationship between sending and receiving organizations, campaign monitoring and support, performance analysis and interpretation.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner groups.
- Proactively addresses risks/issues and influence partners/CMOs to avoid non-conformances and enable efficient transfers.
- Write technical assessments and/or reports and deliver presentations.
- Participate in design or analysis of lab-scale experiments to support process changes, generate robustness data, and/or resolve manufacturing non-conformances.
- BSc/MSc or PhD in Engineering or Scientific discipline with a focus in a process engineering field (e.g., chemical or biochemical engineering) is strongly preferred.
- Hands on cell culture experience with stirred tank bioreactors (Stainless or single use) & cell culture tech transfer and/or development experience. Hands on or tech transfer experience to at least 200L scale or above.
- Fundamental understanding of upstream unit operations such as mixing, bioreactor, and filtration.
- Working knowledge of the scale-up/scale-down principles of cell culture or fermentation processes.
- Knowledge of GMP manufacturing principles and documentation.
For more information or to apply for this Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50687.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50687
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th May 2021
- Expires: 17th June 2021