We are currently looking for a QC Compliance Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the QC laboratory is GMP compliant and you will support with QA activities relating to this.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing support in writing and updating Deviation investigations, OOS, OOT, SOPs / Work Instructions and relevant department specific Change Controls.
2.Ensuring all incidents, near misses and breaches of rules are reported and investigated promptly.
3.Supporting with departmental KPI\'s, and other projects to support GMP data integrity.
4.Ensure you are compliant with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Substantial experience of working in a QC laboratory or supporting a QC function.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, ideally with some experience supporting Quality Assurance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the principles and guidelines for GMP.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | GMP | SOP | CAPA | Deviation | QC | Quality Control | OOS | OOT | KPI | technical writer | investigation | change control
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634975
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 20th May 2021
- Expires: 17th June 2021