(Senior) Clinical Start Up Specialist
CPL Life Sciences are working with a global Clinical Research Organisation to recruit an experienced Study Start Up Specialists to join a on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into a Senior Clinical Operations Manager, the successful applicant will be joining a team of up to 20 Start Up Specialists dedicated to various Start Up activities on UK studies.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the generation of country/site plans and the study start up queries
- Building relationships with investigators and site staff
- Attending site initiation visits
- Customising and reviewing, site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Developing strategy to manage quality country specific and/or site-specific documents or essential regulatory documents
- Experience working in a start-up role in a CRO environment
- Strong EC submission experience
- Advanced level knowledge and use or IRAS system/amendment tool
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary plus benefits and a supportive working environment.
If you would like to hear more, please send your CV to Rhianna.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Rhianna Bellamy
- Reference: JO-2105-468802_2
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 20th May 2021
- Expires: 17th June 2021