We are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technology Transfer Scientist, you will be responsible for supporting the development and transfer of processes to GMP facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technology Transfer Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the transfer of processes to manufacturing facilities through the authoring Tech Transfer related documentation including qualification protocols and batch manufacturing records for ATMP operations.
2. You will develop multiple projects to scalable clinical manufacturing protocols whilst accounting for future GMP related adjustments required.
3. As the Technology Transfer Scientist, you will work collaboratively between teams and departments to ensure smooth transitions of projects and processes into GMP manufacturing.
4. You will provide innovative solutions to technical challenges you encounter for the commercial manufacture of ATMPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technology Transfer Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Bioprocessing, Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in a Bioprocess focussed role working with either upstream or downstream processing for the development of biologics or ATMPs.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Tech Transfer documentation such at Batch Manufacture Records, Process Descriptions, Process Qualification documentation
Key Words: ATMP | Biologics | Bioprocess | Biotechnology | Biochemical Engineering | Technology Transfer | Process Transfer | Process Qualification | Process Documentation | Batch Manufacturing Records | GMP | USP | DSP | Upstream | Downstream | London | South East
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634948
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 20th May 2021
- Expires: 17th June 2021