CK Group have an amazing opportunity in Germany for a highly experienced Senior Downstream/ Upstream Scientist with late stage GMP experience to join a leading biopharma company specialising in biosimilars. This role will be based in Munich (Germany) on a permanent basis.
On offer is an amazing opportunity working within the heart of Bavaria and with a dynamic and innovative environment in a motivated international team.
You will be acting as the key interface between in-house technical development and external manufacturing partners for all technical aspects of process development. You will interact with both internal and external customers to ensure process development milestones are achieved with high quality and on time. There will be a focus on scientific CDMO support, no hands-on laboratory work anticipated.
- Overseeing and directing Upstream (US) / Downstream (DS) process development (cell line development USP/DSP development, process characterisation, process validation) in a GMP regulated environment, transfer, and manufacturing at CDMOs
- Ensure DS development is performed with a focus on biosimilar development
- Act as point of contact in the plant during critical process development phases
- Degree in process science, biotechnology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry
- Extensive experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of process science (cell line development, USP and/or DSP)
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must have, German is a plus
- Work permit for Germany is mandatory
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry at CK Group on +44 (0)1246 457703 or email email@example.com and quoting ref 50683.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Germany.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50683
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th May 2021
- Expires: 17th June 2021