HRS are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics with extensive hand on experience of LC-MS/MS to join and innovative Biotechnology company based in the North West of the UK. As the Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics you will undertake laboratory research and drive proteomics related projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use your exceptional practical skills with Protein Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Multiple Reaction Monitoring (aka Selected Reaction Monitoring) to contribute to projects within the Research department.
2. Using exceptional practical skills, excellent communication and team working abilities, you will drive innovative projects forward from the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD as a minimum in Life Sciences, Proteomics, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Drug Discovery etc,
2. Proven academic experience in proteomics (phosphoproteomics) is a must. Experience with cell biology and protein biochemistry is advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS).
Key Words: Mass Spectrometry / Proteomics / MS / Mass Spectrometry / Protein / Multiple Reaction Monitoring / MRM / LCMS / Data Analysis / Mass Spec / Selected Reaction Monitoring / SRM / Mass Spec / Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / Drug Discovery
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634774
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2021
- Expires: 16th June 2021