We are currently looking for a QC Principal Scientist - Biochemistry to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Principal Scientist / Team Leader - Biopharmaceutical you will be responsible for the improvement of projects in biochemistry, regulatory support as well as leading problem solving.
This role will be partially lab based.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Principal Scientist - Biochemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will identify and lead new development projects within the QC Biochemistry team.
2. You will review Study Protocols and Reports for biochemistry assays qualification / validation / transfer and stability studies.
3. As the QC Principal Scientist / Team Leader - Biochemistry you will identify gaps in the company\'s regulatory packages and work with senior management to identify solutions.
4. You will act as the global representative for the QC Biochemistry.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Principal Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc / MSc / PhD in Sciences, including but not limited to biochemistry, chemistry, life sciences, biological sciences etc,
2. Proven industry experience in the field of biochemistry/QC within the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the development and validation of biochemistry assays including but not limited to HPLC, CE, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, WB and other relevant techniques.
QC / Quality Control / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biologics / Analytical / Pharmaceutical / QC Subject Matter Expert
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634687
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2021
- Expires: 16th June 2021