HRS are currently looking for a Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation you will be responsible for the analytical characterisation of biologics (proteins, toxins).
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with a strong understanding and hands on experience with mass spectrometry techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop new LC-MS based analytical techniques for the characterisation of biologic products.
2. Support the development of novel biologic products by elucidating protein structure, modifications and degradation pathways using peptide mapping, reduced mass analysis, and disulphide mapping.
3. You will identify improvements to processes and work with others to implement improvements.
4. You will support with the regulatory documentation (GxP, QMS, EHS)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Protein Biochemistry. Biological Sciences etc,
2. Proven industry/academic experience Mass Spectrometry techniques.
CMC / Mass Spec / LCMS / Peptide Mapping / Protein Structure / Modifications / Degradations Pathaways / LC-MS / LC-MS/MS / Biopharma / Analytical Development / North Wales / UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634543
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2021
- Expires: 16th June 2021