CK Group are recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a Biopharmaceutical company in a fully remote based role on an initial 6-month contract basis. The role has been determined as inside IR35 and contracting options are Umbrella company with guide rates (£55.47 per hour) or PAYE via CK (£41.11 per hour). Candidate can be based anywhere in Europe.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive statistical input in one or more individual clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Develop and validate SAS macros and functions.
- Produce and review statistical deliverables for a submission or other regulatory interactions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Giving input into the study design, efficacy and safety parameters and the planned statistical analyses.
- Performing simulations to support choice of study design, decision rules and the sample size.
- Supporting or overseeing external partner biostatistical support for all statistical operational aspects of the clinical trial, covering trial set up, trial delivery and the readout of results.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background in Biostatistics.
- Study experience is important with the view to develop and validate SAS macros and functions.
- Client is looking for short term availability.
For more information or to apply for this Biostatistician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50676.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50676
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th May 2021
- Expires: 16th June 2021