CK Group are recruiting for a Part Time Distribution Operative to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Castleford on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
This Distribution Operative role will be based at our clients site in Castleford.
£8.91 per hour PAYE.
16 hour week (4 hour days) Tuesday to Friday 4pm-8pm.
Part Time Distribution Operative Role:
- Contribute to working in a safe environment in line with GDP.
- Good customer service.
- Achieve excellent results in all aspects of stock handling within the warehouse from receipt to dispatch.
- Take a positive approach to all training requests to enable flexibility within the operation by providing cover to all aspects as business needs require.
- Ensure Good Housekeeping at all times.
- Previous Warehouse environment (any industry experience).
- Ability to work in a fast moving goods warehouse.
- No specific life science experience.
- No need for Fork lift license.
- Manual handing assessment needs to be carried out by supplier.
- Candidates need to have their own safety footwear.
- All other PPE is provided.
For more information or to apply for this Part Time Distribution Operative position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50677.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50677
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th May 2021
- Expires: 16th June 2021