Cell Biology Scientist
Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
My client, based in London are looking for a Cell Biology Scientist to support the development of novel cell and gene therapy medicinal products and associated technologies for multiple clients and collaborators.
The successful candidate will play a central role in applying in-depth technical expertise, to develop expression and potency bioassays to characterise cell and gene therapy products, with a main focus on viral vector products.
- PhD in cell biology OR MSc with industrial experience within an appropriate cell and gene therapy environment
- Bio-assay development for transgene expression, this should include transcript (qPCR based assays) and protein expression assays (western blot, immunofluorescence, FCM and/or ELISAs)
- Infectivity based assays such as TCID50 and transducing units titre generation
- Potency assays for cell and gene therapy products
- Experience of mammalian cell culture is essential
- Experience of mammalian cell imaging is essential
- Cell line screening and development is desirable
- Experience of assay qualification is desirable
- Experience of molecular biology assays is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in cutting edge science, within a renowned business in London.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160412
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021