We are currently looking for a R&D Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the R&D Scientist you will be responsible for developing mammalian cell culture methods and technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working closely with the upstream R&D team in ensuring the execution of complex experimental programs.
2. Generating results and reviews.
3. Ensuring the accuracy of studies in line with regulatory expectations.
4. Ensure lab procedures are adhered to.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life sciences / Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience: Entry level Biotechnology sufficient.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with .Biotechnology.
Key Words: Biotechnology / Upstream / Mammalian / Process / R&D
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Greg King
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634967
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021