Technology Transfer Scientist - Bioprocessing
Pay Rate: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in Tech Transfer with a Bioprocessing background?
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge company working across modern Biological Therapeutics such as Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy?
My client, based in London are looking for a Technology Transfer Scientist to support development and technology transfer of operations intended for the GMP production of novel advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs).
- Drive the progression of multiple laboratory-based manufacturing processes through to scalable clinical manufacturing protocols, ensuring suitability for commercial use
Provide innovative solutions to address current technical challenges for the commercial manufacture of ATMPs
- Build a collaborative and close working relationship within both the industrialisation and wider teams to ensure a matrix development approach to projects and seamless transition into GMP manufacturing
- Author, utilise and develop process descriptions, batch manufacturing records, qualification protocols and tech transfer masterplans in relation to ATMP operations
- Engage in direct interaction with academic and / or industry based groups to provide relevant training and technology transfer of ATMP operations
- MSc/BSc in an area relevant to ATMPs with relevant industrial experience within an appropriate Life Science environment (either within biologics or ATMPs).
- Excellent working knowledge either in biologics or ATMPs is essential.
* Experience of industrial upstream / downstream bioprocess manufacturing development (e.g. stirred tank bioreactors, TFF, centrifugation, fill/finish) is essential
- Demonstrable experience in relevant analytical techniques (e.g. cell counts, flow cytometry, metabolite analysis, PCR, ELISA) is essential.
- Experience of QMS and working in a GMP manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience or working knowledge of GMP regulations (MHRA/EMA/FDA) for the manufacture of biologics or ATMPs is essential
- Experience of generating GMP related production and technology transfer documents is essential.
- Experience in the timely delivery of agreed commercial objectives is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in cutting edge science, within a renowned business in London.
Please apply online or call Umul Ahmed on 0203 0964529.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160405
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021