CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
up to £31.66 ph PAYE
Project Manager Role:
- Manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures, experience with project management and analyst methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, business process development best practices, change management.
- Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and remote collaboration / meeting tools (e.g. WebEx) skills.
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Please quote reference 50670.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 50670
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021