We are currently looking for a Chief Chemical Engineer to join a leading Plastics experts based in the Falkirk area. As the Chief Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the scale up of technologies from laboratory or research scale to pre-commercial and commercial scale.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Chief Chemical Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Chief Chemical Engineer you will support plant design, manufacture and installations. In particular scale up of technologies from laboratory or research scale to pre-commercial and commercial scale.
2. You will review and check designs, drawings, calculations and data from team members, as well as ensuring adherence to international design standards and regulations. Leads P&ID, plot plan, HAZOPs and model reviews, process configuration and optimisation studies, review of process modelling and simulation, heat integration and pinch analysis studies.
3. You will be responsible for checking sizing and specification of major process equipment and package units.
4. This role will involve customer facing aspect which you should be comfortable with.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Chief Chemical Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience working as a Chemical Engineer
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in process design, scale up and engineering. Preferably from a petrochemical background, or in-depth knowledge of petrochemical processes
Key Words: Chemical Engineering, Recycling, Plastic, Petrochemical, Process Design, Scale Up, Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634610
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021