We are currently looking for a R&D Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the R&D Manager you will be responsible for providing effective leadership to the project team in planning, coordination and delivery of drug development projects to meet business objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the R&D Manager you will provide management of a multi-disciplinary team within Technical R&D, coordinate and schedule detailed planning for team research and development activities.
2. You will act occasionally as subject matter expert in regulatory audit preparations and responses during review as required.
3. As the R&D Manager you will support technical interactions with external contract research organisations to partner with on R&D activities.
4. You will maintains a high degree of innovation and forward-thinking within the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the management of people in scientific teams conducting pharmaceutical/analytical/chemical research and development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with drug development, with awareness of Quality by Design approach in pharmaceutical development.
Key Words: R&D, Manager, Formulation, Drug Development, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Kent, GMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634424
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th May 2021
- Expires: 15th June 2021