CK QLS are recruiting for a Process R&D Chemist to join an important project with a global Pharmaceutical Company at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for one year starting in June.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- With your expertise and creativity in development of manufacturing processes you take a leading role in defining sustainable manufacturing processes and strategies for small-molecule projects.
- In our labs, your experimental designs will be executed and allow you to interpret and report data and results
- Processes developed with your contribution will be scalable, robust, and ensure consistently high quality for supplying clinical trials as well as transfer to commercial operations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- As a member of a cross-functional project team, you will collaborate closely with our internal and external partners to ensure timely and quality delivery of processes and new drugs to our patients. You will also contribute with relevant process documentation to support filing of health authority dossiers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Advanced degree in Synthetic Chemistry or equivalent is preferred
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) is required, knowledge of German (spoken / written) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools
- Good knowledge of office software such as MS Office package
- Scientific curiosity coupled with recognized achievements in the field of small molecule synthetic chemistry
- Experience / exposure, or at least willingness to develop data science skillset
- Dedicated, thoughtful and flexible team working skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email email@example.com. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference QLS 00050662 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50662
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th May 2021
- Expires: 14th June 2021