CK Group are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a life sciences organisation at their manufacturing facility located in Camberley, Surrey on an initial 6 month contract.
Our client is a life sciences business who specialise in developing and manufacturing diagnostic products that are supplied to the healthcare sector globally.
A competitive salary is on offer and will be discussed on application.
This QA Specialist position is based in Camberley, Surrey.
QA Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Participate in activities relating to quality compliance for the design, manufacture, sale and global distribution of products.
- Manage the company?s non-conformance and CAPA database.
- Support for internal and external audits.
- Generate, review and amend quality system documentation.
- Support and develop data for the input into the site management reviews.
- Provide quality support to other departments.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally educated with a bachelor?s degree or HNC in a relevant scientific discipline (Microbiology or similar Life Science preferred).
- Experienced and conversant with current requirements for ISO13485, ISO 9001, and 21 CFR Part 820.
- Conversant with the key regulations for in vitro diagnostic devices.
- Auditing skills ? Lead Auditor to ISO 13485 is desirable.
- Previous experience with managing non-conformance and CAPA systems, including resolution and closure of historical issues and documentation.
- Risk management experience.
- Computer literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to read and understand technical material.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50661.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50661
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 28th May 2021
- Expires: 25th June 2021