CK Group are recruiting for a EHS Advisor to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage initially on a contract basis until December 2021.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This EHS Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Up to £24.68 per hour PAYE / £31.98 per hour Umbrella.
EHS Advisor Role:
- Provide day to day services and solutions and act as the single point of EHS contact for R&D science department/business partner.
- Partner with client to access and minimise a wide variety of EHS risks within a complex and diverse organisation to develop and refine local management systems in line with emerging requirements.
- Actively participate in delivery of the EHS&S objectives including the rollout of Life Saving Rules and deployment of the Operational Safety Leadership programme.
- Develop and refine the EHS safety management system documentation in line with emerging legislation, technology and best practice and support governance activities including management monitoring, e.g. Audit, GEMBA.
- Involvement in the investigation of incidents and supporting the business in development of controls to prevent recurrence.
- Degree qualified in a Science related subject (Chemistry, Biology etc.) or possess significant, relevant experience.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma.
- Demonstrable background of working as an EHS professional in a highly regulated environment, ideally pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of UK EHS regulations.
For more information or to apply for this EHS Advisor position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50652.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50652
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th May 2021
- Expires: 14th June 2021