CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 11 months.
£15.38 to £24ph depending on experience
Quality Auditor Role:
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA?s.
- Completes reviews to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Bachelor?s degree (or higher) in an Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent working experience.
- At least one-year experience in the PharmaceuticalBiotechnology industry, with a working knowledge of GMP.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to drive the completion of tasks.
- Team player, learning from and helping others overcome obstacles.
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are necessary to perform job responsibilities.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50645.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50645
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th May 2021
- Expires: 14th June 2021