We are currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Specialist to join a fast growing Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract located in Hertfordshire. As the QC Specialist you will be responsible for helping to build up the analytical testing capability.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the QC team with the qualification and maintenance of essential equipment and assays.
2. You will be responsible for executing GMP QC release assays for flow cytometry, qPCR and sterility.
3. As the QC Specialist, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and revising SOP\'s and protocols.
4. You will be responsible for troubleshooting technical and quality issues as well as drafting and leading lab investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological discipline is ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP QC Lab is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry and qPCR is essential.
Key Words: Quality | Control | QC | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Lab | Records | qPCR | Flow Cytometry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634956
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 21st May 2021
- Expires: 18th June 2021