CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Validation Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa for a 3 month initial contract.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
£16.14 per hour PAYE.
Quality Validation Engineer Role:
Responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. The role is a hands on role, with non-conformance investigations and CAPA implementation. Getting directly involved with production, final process and warehouse.
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures.
- Assist in validation of processes and machines.
- Raise awareness of the Quality System and ensure that the requirements of the Quality System are observed.
- Provide Quality System training to all Leamington Spa site employees, And ongoing in QMS releases and updates.
- Support CAPA process.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years\' experience in Medical Devices, regulatory affairs/compliance.
- ISO13485 lead auditor.
- Hands on with experience with performing the investigations and product testing if necessary.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50621.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50621
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 26th May 2021
- Expires: 23rd June 2021