An opportunity has arisen for an experienced chemist with good track record in product development.
The product development chemist will be involved in development and formulation of new coating products from initial stage through to production, as well as, evaluating raw materials and selecting chemistries for formulation. The candidate will be expected to be involved in preparation and conducting pre-production trials.
The individual will be responsible for co-ordination and testing of developed products, also providing technical support to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- BSc or PhD in Chemistry with 2-5 years’ working experience within coating or polymer industrial.
- Experience of chemical formulation and project management
- Working experience within a GMP setting
- Experience in analysing chemicals using a range of analytical techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- The ability to work accurately
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexible and willing approach to learning new techniques
- Good team player
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
All applicants must be able eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BM12
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 9th June 2021
- Expires: 7th July 2021