CK Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire on a contract basis until the end of August 2021.
£26.33 per hour PAYE
Warehouse Manager Role:
- Management of goods in, warehousing, and the distribution operations whilst complying with current warehousing, handling and shipping legislation and maintaining the very highest standards of health and safety and security
- Delivery of raw materials to Production facilities and management of returns.
- Inventory Management and Control of all stock held in Storage locations. maintaining the integrity of data within SAP specifically inventory control
- Strong background in ensuring a safe system of work for employees and contractors on-site and ensure systems are up-to-date, in place, correct and being used in order to aid the prevention of accidents, dangerous occurrences or losses.
- Experience working in SAP in a warehouse environment.
- Extensive background in managing worldwide distribution of goods to the automotive and aerospace industries with an expertise in current warehouse management procedures and best practices and KPI\'s
- Consistent, pro-active, high energy level and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills, Microsoft packages
Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of resins.
This Warehouse Manager role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50545.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50545
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 4th June 2021
- Expires: 2nd July 2021