CK Technical are recruiting for Senior Territory Account Managers to join a biotechnology company on a permanent basis.
Multiple positions available covering Scotland and the North, Yorkshire, Midlands and South of the UK.
Senior Territory Account Manager Role:
As a Senior Territory Account Manager you will be expected to identify, maintain, develop and strengthen customer relationships out in the field to develop business and generate profit.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Create sales strategies and tactics to grow and acquire accounts.
- Drive the adoption of products across all hospital sites within your pathology networks
- Organise face-to-face client meetings.
- Work with after-sales to ensuring total support and continued satisfaction for customers
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in Molecular, Life Sciences or Diagnostics
- Experience of selling to and managing NHS pathology accounts in the UK market; more specifically, experience with molecular, microbiology and / or virology laboratories
-Understanding of the NHS, healthcare market and patient care pathways
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50161.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50161
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th May 2021
- Expires: 1st June 2021