Study Investigator/Project Manager
Competitive salary & benefits
- This role will involve the candidate to both project manage and conduct research studies.
- Work closely with and co-ordinate relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of allocated project(s).
- Oversee health and safety and risk management of allocated projects/studies.
- The candidate will need to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project they are working on.
- They will be required to work and liaise closely with the Senior Investigator, as well as other departments for support, to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Preferably PhD or post-graduate qualifications or equivalent in the following subjects (veterinary, pharmacology, parasitology or agricultural).
- Proven project management qualifications and skills in similar industry.
- Work experience within a Contract Research Organisation [CRO].
- In depth understanding of clinical trials.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Leadership experience.
- Excellent observational , organisational and record keeping skills.
- Excellent scientific report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekend work when required.
- Knowledge and experience of the Home Office regulatory environment.
- Experience of the GLP/GCPv environment.
MUST have driver's licence plus own transport.
To apply please click the link! For further questions please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2159461
- Posted: 4th May 2021
- Expires: 11th May 2021