CK Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs to join our client, a well-known consumer healthcare company who are a leader in producing health, hygiene and health products. This is a full-time permanent role based at the company offices in Slough with flexible home working.
Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs Role:
To join an established Regulatory Affairs team to support the regulatory aspects related to key Over the Counter (OTC) brands/products.
· Working closely with the Regulatory team to establish and implement regulatory strategy for company products.
· Interpret and apply all relevant regulations, guideline and legislations in the UK.
· Provide regulatory support and advice to cross-functional teams.
· Management of regulatory documents.
· Interact with Health Authorities (mainly MHRA).
· At least a University Degree in a Scientific discipline.
· Proven Regulatory Affairs experience gained working on OTC products.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations and industry requirements.
· Excellent organisational and work management skills.
· A real interest in commercial aspects of OTC products, with a drive to develop your career.
· Good IT skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50521.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50521
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th May 2021
- Expires: 1st June 2021