CK Group are recruiting for a highly experienced Quality Manager with a background within the pharma industry, to join a leading UK based pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business on a permanent basis in Nottingham.
Our client is contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector. In addition to the competitive salary, there is a car allowance, plus other benefits.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
- This role will lead the quality agenda for the business and be responsible for driving continuous improvement and ensuring the business remains MHRA compliant.
- Define the GMP requirements and Quality Standards within the area of responsibility, act as a deputy Responsible Person (RP) and ensure GDP requirements fulfilled.
- Primary point of contact for both customers and regulatory authorities on quality issues and host all customer/regulatory audits.
- Ensure all licences and accreditations necessary to operate our business are maintained.
- Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy or suitable scientific equivalent with industry experience in a Pharmaceutical/FMCG environment.
- In depth knowledge of medicinal products and processes (ideally within the manufacture of sterile products).
- Eligible to perform the duties of a Qualified Person under the provision of Directive 2001/83/EC and Directive 2001/82/EC; OR be a suitable candidate to undergo such training.
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation and processing including the manufacture of sterile products and Investigational Medicinal Products for clinical trials.
- Successful track record of initiating and driving quality improvement.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh at CK Group on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50525.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50525
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 17th May 2021
- Expires: 14th June 2021