CK Group are recruiting for an experienced QA professional with man-management experience within the Pharmaceutical sector, to join a global and leading UK based pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturer.
Our client is a contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
To act as the single point of contact for Quality for their pharmaceutical customers. You will also be responsible for the day to day quality compliance across the business. It will be focusing more towards the clients customers and be factory based.
- Acting as the single point of contact for Quality
- Escalating Quality concerns to customers in line with technical agreements
- Providing expert quality support to the Pharma / Beauty business for New Product Introduction
- Presenting customer quality KPI data at monthly and quarterly forums
· Scientific degree (ideally pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry or related).
- Quality Management experience in the Pharma Industry
- QA experience within the manufacturing setting
- Regulatory Expert
- Project Management
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50523.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50523
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th May 2021
- Expires: 1st June 2021