We are currently looking for a Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins to join a leading biopharmaceutical company. As the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership to internal groups and customers around analytical method development.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced analytical subject matter expert that has previously worked with complex proteins (bi-specific, fusion proteins etc).
This role can be remote and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be providing scientific and technical support to internal groups and customers globally focused on complex proteins.
2. You will provided support with CMC guidances on 1:1 meetings.
3. As the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins you will identify solutions and enable improvements. You will influence key decision to ensure the success of complex protein projects.
4. You will nurture and mentor junior SMEs and help build new training programs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline, including but not limited to biochemistry, protein sciences, biological sciences, chemistry etc. A PhD is ideal.
2. Proven industry experience in developing methods for complex molecules including but not limited to bi-specific proteins, recombinant proteins, fusion proteins etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS / Mass Spec / ELISA / HPLC / SDS-Page / WB and more.
Key Words: LCMS / ELISA / HTS / SDS-Page / WB / CMC / Analytical Method Development / SME / Biologics / proteins / antibodies / Global SME
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634874
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th May 2021
- Expires: 1st June 2021