We are currently looking for a Process Development Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Process Development Associate you will be responsible for qualifying and introducing new fermentation biotechnology processes for the transition into production.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Development Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with internal research staff, contributing to the design of experiments, qualifying the performance of equipment and ensuring projects are in accordance with any quality, regulatory and collaborator requirements.
2. You will author and approve a range of documentation including Technology Transfer, Process Qualification and Process Outline documentation.
3. As the Process Development Associate, you will identify opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and initiate Process Change documentation.
4. You will support the completion of new collaborator projects, working closely with R&D staff to support the process development and project execution.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Development Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc, MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioprocessing
2. Proven industry experience in a Process Development or Technology Transfer role working closely with fermentation biopharmaceutical processes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process driven documentation or production regulations e.g. GMP regulations, ISO regulations, Process Qualification documentation
Key Words: Process Development | Fermentation | Technology Transfer | Tech Transfer | Bioprocessing | Bioprocess | Biopharmaceutical | Biochemical Engineering | GMP | ISO | Process Qualification | Process Outline | Process Change | Quality System | Kent | South East | CDMO |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634842
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th April 2021
- Expires: 28th May 2021