R&D Tax Consultant
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research and Development (R&D) Tax Consultant working within a leading international Research Development Tax consultancy team. The client is an accountancy practice with an exciting and diverse R&D Tax portfolio that covers a range of sectors across the STEM sectors.
Full training will be provided on R&D Tax credits so you are able to offer clients with technical advice on R&D tax and the submission of claims to HMRC.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing specialist advice on R&D tax reliefs
- Preparation of written reports to support R&D tax relief claims
- Preparing financial calculations to support claims
- Work across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Attending various client technical and business meetings
- You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to use industry-specific language to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
Applicants will have a relevant degree in a STEM discipline, ideally with experience working in an office based/customer orientated position. You will be a highly professional individual with strong consultative communication skills. You will be able to work to tight timeframes, be able to multi-task and will be looking to progress your career within a business orientated STEM discipline.
If you have an outgoing personality and seek a very progressive and collaborative working environment which utilises your degree and industry knowledge this could be the role for you.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 30th April 2021
- Expires: 28th May 2021