In this role with a world renowned food research company you will deliver scientific and technical projects in the thermal processing area.
* Planning and executing technical projects. This will principally be validation work but could be consultancy, training or research.
* Interpretation of data and results and their inclusion into client reports.
* Management of equipment and related records required for undertaking of contract work, including equipment maintenance, calibration, consumable stock levels, and bookings
* Responding to direct technical enquiries from our thermal processing client base
* Preparing project proposals/tenders for clients to a level agreed with line manager
* Assist with hygiene/good housekeeping activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. food technology, engineering, or other science subject)
* Good verbal and written communication skills to support business development.
* Demonstratable skills in report writing and data analysis.
* Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices.
* Full UK/EU driving licence and status to travel freely worldwide
* A keen interest in the food industry, ideally across multiple food sectors, including heat preserved foods and chilled/frozen sectors. Any experience in these sectors would be desirable, but not essential
* Some background understanding around the thermal processing of foods in industry
* Basic project management skills from recent experience
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160175
- Posted: 30th April 2021
- Expires: 28th May 2021