We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading global leader in the life sciences sector Wiltshire area.
As the Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for providing visibility, direction, balance and stability to the manufacturing areas through the Master Production Scheduling process. Serving as a central point of information and decision making to all plant operations for capacity and resource management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the provision of a viable set of Production plans and works order documentation to ensure the warehouse and operations teams can effectively manage the utilisation of their resources.
2. Perform effectively the integrated key functions of materials planning, warehousing, inventory management and procedural compliance.
3. Input forecast and sales orders into SAP to execute and maintain a robust Master Production Schedule, feeding into a monthly Sales, Inventory and Operation planning cycle.
4. Work closely with Production teams for the maximization of schedule adherence, capacity and labour utilisation and to improve processes and standards.
5. Monitor and report demand trends against budget estimates. Co-ordinate new product introductions within planning functions. Generate KPI and Financial data to support Site objectives.
6. Generate Quality Systems documentation (PPI, Risk Assessments, Deviations, Corrective Actions, Change Controls, standard operating procedures).
7. Follow Company procedures and ensure cGMP is applied in all areas of work. Ensure Good Housekeeping practice is applied.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong background in manufacturing with a good appreciation for batch processing. Good working knowledge of the integrated aspects of the total Supply Chain including demand management, production, and factory planning and materials management.
2. Proven industry experience of working with SAP. Experienced in operating in an Enterprise Resource Planned environment with a strong appreciation of the architecture of bills of materials, process and purchase order management and the generation of corresponding dependent requirements. A full working knowledge of MRP and interfacing systems (i.e. Forecasting tools).
3. You will have a strong business and work ethic and be capable of decision making that benefits the needs of the business and have experience of commercial negotiations with the skills and ability to ensure that the business needs and objectives are supported.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Planner | ERP | Manufacturing | Forecasting | cGMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634870
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 29th April 2021
- Expires: 27th May 2021