A market-leading chemical contract manufacturing business is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join its compliance team on a permanent basis, based in Norfolk. As Regulatory Affairs Associate, you will take ownership on administering the company's regulatory and compliance requirements and supporting the efficiency of the R&D process.
Regulatory Affairs Associate responsibilities
- Providing support to the Head of R&D. Managing the company's global consumable product labelling and safety data sheet information.
- Supporting the creation and submission of regulatory applications for biocidal products, REACh and other associated regulations.
- Administer global biocidal regulatory authorisations and renewals, any applications for exemptions etc for REACh related work.
- Reading, analysing, and sifting through large regulatory texts to identify pertinent information.
- Providing internal guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new and existing product technologies.
- Supporting the team with any compliance related activities.
- Advocating company position on relevant regulatory topics.
Regulatory Affairs Associate requirements
- Degree level qualification in a technical discipline - ideally chemistry.
- Knowledge and understanding of global biocidal product regulations, Reach, detergents regulation, labelling (CLP) and MSDS.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
Regulatory Affairs Associate/RA/REACh/EU/Labelling/Chemistry/Chemistry/MSDS/CLP
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6890
- Posted: 29th April 2021
- Expires: 27th May 2021