CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company that has a site in Uxbridge area on an initial 6-month contract basis, working remotely.
Our client is a truly global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients across the world. They are involved in the discovery, development and commercialisation of medicines for a variety of therapeutic areas including cancer and inflammatory diseases.
Pharmacovigilance Project Manager Role:
The main purpose of the Pharmacovigilance Project Manager role will be to:
- Manage project activities for critical business workstreams within Worldwide Patient Safety, including project planning, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and documenting project work, and scheduling of all project activities.
- Ensure that all workstream plans are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against expectations, remaining on-time, within budget and within scope.
- Organise and communicate baseline schedules and important milestones to end stakeholders, set expectations, responsibilities and follow up as appropriate to projects progress per the baseline schedule.
- BS/BA; PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or similar certification.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to build and monitor a tactical plan, track activities, flag potential delays, and hit milestones.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry experience.
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, and other project management tools.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 50506.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50506
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th April 2021
- Expires: 27th May 2021