CK Group are recruiting for a Study Data Manager to join a world leading pharmaceutical company who are based in Hertfordshire on a 12-month contract basis, working remotely.
This role will be outside IR35; working options PAYE (Up to £34.84 per hour) and Umbrella/Limited (up to £48 phr) are available for the right experience.
- Work within a team of experts in data life-cycle management who acquire and curate data for use in exploratory research, clinical development and evidence generation
- Collaborate with peers within the function and across the organization to identify, design and execute fit for purpose data management solutions
- Ensure the timely completion of data management deliverables and partner with Functional Service Providers and vendors, overseeing and providing technical expertise in the delivery of high quality data
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, Data/Computer Science, Bioinformatics OR equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards
- Experience in leading CDM study teams and maintaining oversight of all start-up, conduct and close-out activities
For more information or to apply for these Data Manager positions, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50480.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 50480
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th April 2021
- Expires: 27th May 2021