CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Development Chemist, on behalf of a luxury cosmetics development organisation, to be based at their site in Peterborough on a permanent basis.
Development Chemist Role:
- Attend NPD meetings and ensure all actions are complete or issues flagged to the team/appropriate director.
- Ensure good and open communication with the technical team.
- Develop safe, legal skin care and personal care products, which meet our customer requirements.
- Deputise for the Head of R&D and Technical Director on issues relating to the product development.
- Liaise with Customers and the Business Development Teams.
- Generation of safety assessment and product dossiers for skin care products.
- Generate new product development prototypes for the Business Development Teams.
- Review technical data arising from test discrepancies carried out within the department and update reports.
- Approve the stability testing on all skin care products and liase with chemists regarding results and issues (senior chemist).
- Dealing with representatives from raw material and perfume companies and approving/monitoring visits.
- Assist the Head of R&D and Technical Director in the generation of documentation for new products.
- Continually liaise with the Process, Purchasing, Production and Quality departments.
- Carry out the training and development of staff involved in the daily running of the department.
- Ensure that approved formulations are validated, prior to production.
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience formulating hair care, styling or bath and body products.
For more information or to apply for this Development Chemist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50503.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50503
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th April 2021
- Expires: 27th May 2021