We are currently looking for a Clinical Application Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in the South East of England. As the Clinical Application Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical and application support on CliniMACs instruments. This is a highly technical role, suitable for someone who is an expert in CliniMACs and Flow Cytometry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Clinical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CAS you will provide support to the Clinical Account Managers with clinical instrument training, demonstrations and troubleshooting.
2. This will be a client facing role where you spend some time travelling to different laboratories within the South East to showcase CliniMACs Prodigy and CliniMACs Plus instruments.
3.As the CAS you will also develop GMP compliant cell and gene therapy processes using the company\'s instruments and products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Clinical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus strong laboratory experience.
2. Proven experience with CliniMACs Produgy or Plus instruments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Flow Cytometry.
Key Words: Clinical Applications Specialist / Biotech / Biotechnology / Flow Cytometry / FACs / CliniMACs / Prodigy / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Sorting / Cell Processing / CAS / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634853
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021