We are currently looking for a QA Operations Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Operations Specialist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Operations Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Auditing documentation generated from the Analytical Services, Purification Development and Quality Control departments. As well as during manufacturing processes and for ancillary areas of manufacturing, co-ordinating of review and any follow-up action or corrections of GMP documentation.
2. Expand and utilise knowledge of quality procedures to identify and report non-conformances and resolve issues arising in the area via interaction with the relevant personnel.
3. Ensure current GMP requirements for all areas are met
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Operations Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or equivalent in a biology related field.
2. Proven industry experience working within QA ideally in a manufacturing environment with good knowledge of GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within Biologics or pharmaceutical company.
Key Words: Batch review| Operations specialist | QMS | Quality systems | GMP | GXP | Quality Assurance| Quality Officer| Documentation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Isobella Mcneish
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634851
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021