We are currently looking for a Biologics Project Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Project Manager you will be a leader, responsible for communicating project details, ensuring project sponsors, stakeholders and team members are kept informed and updated throughout.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biologics Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be assigned to manufacturing-related projects and will be required to evaluate external and internal project enquiries for the manufacturing activities. This will involve negotiating and finalising project definition, formulating proposals for resources and programmes required for the delivery of projects.
2. You will work with pharmaceutical products, including vaccines and therapeutics, technology transfer and process development, facility shut-downs and start-ups, as well as capital bids.
3. As the Biologics Project Manager, you will provide leadership and motivate members within the project teams throughout the project life-cycle.
4. It will be your responsibility to establish and set budgets for operational projects, as part of the annual budgeting process. You will also need to capture and manage changes to scope and costs, ensuring the project are operating within the agreed timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biologics Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological or chemical science subject is essential.
2. Proven project management experience in a pharmaceutical or biological manufacturing setting is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with budget management, operational management and continuous improvement is needed.
Key Words: Project Manager | Managing projects | PM | Prince2 | Biologics | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Vaccines | Therapeutics | Manufacturing | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634857
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021