CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 8 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Scientist role will be based at our client?s site in Saffron Walden.
Up to £23.50 per hour PAYE.
Senior Scientist Role:
- Delivering ex vivo pharmacodynamic data according to the study plan as agreed with the team leader or project supervisor.
- Designing, performing and interpreting pharmacodynamic tumour data from in vivo studies using RNA and protein profiling techniques, e.g. western blotting, ELISA, qPCR.
- Providing expert interpretation of the data, identifying innovative solutions to problems and putting forward plans for further experiments.
- Communicating experimental data and key findings in a clear and concise manner to project teams.
- Generating and maintaining clear experimental records.
- Maintaining an awareness of current developments in the literature to support projects.
- PhD or relevant industrial laboratory experience in pharmacology, in vivo, cell biology, biochemistry, or a related field.
- Evidence of strong technical and experimental ability to deliver data from the lab.
- Lab-based drug discovery experience in academic or pharmaceutical company setting.
- Understanding of in vivo study design.
- An understanding of the drug discovery process.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Scientist position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 50500.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50500
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021