Are you an experienced Molecular Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in Molecular Biology who speaks fluent Italian and English to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Paisley area.
As the Technical Application Scientist, you will have a background in molecular biology specifically using qPCR and excellent customer support skills, as this role will specialise in supporting customers remotely with the company\'s products (lab consumables and instruments) related to these techniques.
You will provide pre and post sales assistance to customers and potential customers by phone and email (in English and Italian) on technical queries relating to these product lines, relaying customer feedback to the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Application Scientist - qPCR will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide technical support for the company products and services by answering customer technical enquiries in Italian and English. Inquiries may be received via telephone or email, and occasionally on field visits. Technical support includes troubleshoots and providing advice or solutions to experimental problems.
2. You will be responsible for recording and managing customer complaints on technical and quality issues as well as arranging credits or replacement products as required. You will participate in analysing complaint information to assist in complaint trending and identification or potential quality issues.
3. As the technical application scientist, you will also work with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to build a strong customer database and assist the sales partners by identifying, recording and escalating opportunities to generate revenue.
4. Additionally, you will also participate in team tasks, including, but not limited to, complaint analysis, customer surveys, Voice of Customer reports etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Application Scientist - Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc in a Life Sciences degree is essential. Post Graduate or PhD level would be desirable but not essential.
2. Hands-on laboratory experience in the field Molecular Biology and qPCR are essential as well as being fluent in both written and spoken Italian and English. Prior experience in customer support desirable but not essential; empathy and a desire to help people and solve problems are critical traits.
3. Ability to quickly learn large amounts of new, complex technical information and a goal-orientated mindset with good troubleshooting skills and able to manage multiple competing priorities.
Key Words: Technical Application Scientist | Cellular Biology | Molecular Biology | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Italian | Customer Service | Cell Analysis | Cell Culture | qPCR
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634208
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021