My client are an exciting biotech with a very unique ground breaking technology within the T-cell therapeutics space. They are based in Oxfordshire and have new state of the art offices and labs which they are currently recruiting for.
They are looking for a Scientist in Protein Science to join their HLA bead display team to support in the development and building of an early pipeline of therapeutic candidates.
* You will research, and produce recombinant HLA complexes and prepare bead display libraries of peptide HLAs
* Working within a multi-disciplinary team you will collaborate with research leaders in the design and conduct of experiments.
* Maintain and implement good laboratory practices, including accurate laboratory notebook systems, instrument and reagent maintenance, and personnel safety precautions
To be successful you will need
* BSc/MSc in Biochemistry, Biological sciences or a related discipline, with 3+ (BSc) or 2+ (MSc) years' experience in biotech/pharma industry or PhD in a relevant discipline
* Experience of recombinant protein expression and purification is essential
* Protein refolding experience is desirable
* Experience with basic molecular biology techniques including DNA cloning and PCR is desirable
* Chromatography experience with ÄKTA systems (SEC, affinity or ion exchange) is desirable
If you or anybody in your network is interested then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or Marcus.email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160108
- Posted: 28th April 2021
- Expires: 26th May 2021